Vacancy for marketing and communications intern Arnhem
Another new step for the shop: I am looking for an intern! Maybe that person is you?!
Splendith is looking for a creative and enthusiastic marketing and communications intern. Do you want to create beautiful content, develop ideas into concrete products and contribute to the fame of a new brand? Then this internship is for you!
Splendith is a webshop specialized in special (DIY) materials. In the shop you will find materials for calligraphy, hand lettering, special paper scissors and illustration materials. The webshop has been online for a year. The face behind Splendith is Judith Joosten. She will guide you during your internship period.
Five minutes from Arnhem South Station
You are available for a period of at least three months, this is subject to consultation.
- Creating content in the form of blogs
- Optimizing and implementing the online marketing strategy
- Thinking about an appealing product range
- Participate in the processing of orders (10-15% of time)
- Using your talents
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and inventive.
- You can work independently
- You are following an HBO education, preferably marketing and/or communications
- You are customer-oriented
- You are strong in language (advantage)
- You are familiar with DIY materials (advantage)
- You can work with Indesign / Photoshop / Lightroom / Adobe Premiere (advantage)
For more information or to send your CV and motivation, email firstname.lastname@example.org